Sunday, April 5, 2009

What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas

March 1, 2009
When my brother told us he was getting married we were very excited. Kendra and Nick have been together for 5 years now. It was about time they tied the knot!
The best part was, they tied the knot in VEGAS baby.
We had such a wonderful time with family and friends!
Welcome to the family Kendra, not like you weren't part of it before!

Abbey was such a pill on the plane. My sister was the only one who could get Abbey to sleep the entire trip!
Thanks Ricci!
Here is my niece, Abbey and my Papa.

Before the wedding My sister and I decided to do some site seeing with the girls. We ended up at the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay!

My niece kept asking if there was glass in front of the tanks. We kept telling her that if there wasn't we all would be soaking wet!

Abbey got to touch the sting rays!

One of the sharks! Yikes!

Kendra at the reception.

My love bug. My mom made their dresses and even bought them matching purses.


For once in Kendra's life she was taller then Nick. She had to stand on a coffee table to make it happen though. My brother is 6'8 and Kendra is 5'5.

Abbey and my Mom dancing at the reception. Abbey loves her Grammy!

1 comment:

ricciquill said...

I will rock you to sleep any day Abbey. You are such a sweetheart. Most of the time :) Vegas was fun. I guess I should post some pics too.