Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday Shopping

Yesterday both Joel and I had to work so Abbey spend half the day with Grammy. I got off of work at 8pm so Joel and I decided to hit Tom Thumb and Kroger while we did not have Abbey with us. When we have Abbey our shopping trips always end up being twice as long.
First Stop: Tom Thumb
10 Healthy Choice $1.99 each when you buy 5 or more
2 tubs of Smart Balance butter
2 boxes of Smart Balance baking sticks
1 box of Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
6 boxes of assorted Rice a Roni
Total OOP: $9.44
Second Stop: Kroger
5 Turkey Lunchables
4 Suave Deodorants
12 Lawry's Marinades
2 Pillsbury Cake Mixes
4 McCormick Grill Mates
4 boxes Pillsbury Brownie Mix
13 soft packs 32ct Huggies wipes
1 Birds Eye steamfresh white rice
8 Angel Soft toilet paper
9 Brut deodorant
4 Quaker Quakes rice cakes
2 boxes Hormel little Sizzlers sausages
Total OOP: $6.56
I did not take a picture last night because we didn't get home until 10:30pm since we had to pick up Abbey at my Mom's house. I will try next trip to take a picture. I still have to hit Albertson's tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Donna said...

PLEASE don't turn your blog into a "look what I bought" blog! I love stories about Abbey and your family adventures...but let some of those other idiots brag about their shopping adventures. Love ya!