Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OH LUCY

About 2 weeks ago Joel and I inherited my Mom's cat Lucy. Lucy needs lots of attention and love, because my Mom is working all the time, Lucy came to live with us. She no longer longs for attention and love because little Miss Abbey has that covered.
After work last night I walked in the door to find the two of them laying down watching a movie!

I usually would say that the poor kitty gets beat up, but she keeps coming back for more. So, I no longer feel sorry for her.

After Abbey gives Lucy kisses there is a huge slobber mark on Lucy's fur. Not to mention Abbey then comes running to me pulling black cat hair out of her mouth.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I miss Lucy, but I know she gets more love at your house than she would at mine. The pics of her and Abbey are so cute!

ricciquill said...

Like 2 little peas in a pod, they are going to be the best of friends. :)
I also added some cute Easter ones on my blog, some cute ones of Abbey