Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bet On It

So, Abbey is just like me. I love to dance and sing, I just don't do it very well. For those of you who know me, you know I LOVE Britney Spears. We have her Circus cd in the car and Abbey loves to dance to it. Womanizer, Circus, and If You Seek Amy Tonight are her favorite songs to dance too. She also loves Lady Gaga, Poker Face and Rihanna, Disturbia.

We have lots of fun in our car.

Well, back to my story..... I had to work tonight, as usual and while I was at work this is what went down.....

At least it was to Bet on It from High School Musical II.... A little more child friendly!!! (A little more G-rated than Britney Spears)

4 comments:

ricciquill said...

The great dancing must run in the family. Leksi loves to dance too, she can sing Hannah Montana and the girls can get down. :)

J D C and N said...

haha that is awesome!

Delaine Broderick said...

Torrey you are so nice! I was just thinking about how he needs a swim suit! I love this post by the way....
I can meet you whenever or I am going to see your mom tomorrow for lunch. So if you see her before then you can give them to her. Thanks again!

ricciquill said...

you need a new post. :)