Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quick Trips

So I usually do not post my shopping trips unless I find some really great deals at a fantastic price!
Joel and I had a few hours to ourselves on Sunday because Abbey was napping and my Mom said that she could stay at the house with her. Yay for Joel and I!!!
We made 3 stops....
Target
Total Out of pocket...... -$4.01
That's right, they gave me $4.01 back. That has never happened, they usually make me add items, but not today!!!
CVS
Total Out of pocket.... $0
I couldn't pass up the Revlon BOGO deal. The cheapest are nail files for $1.79 with $2 in coupons. making $.21 in overage. I bought 8 of them!
I had to put a little more then a wanted onto my gift card because I needed the pictures for my Scrapbook Retreat at the end of the month. They were a little over $5. Goodness they get more expensive every day!
Big Lots
Total Out of pocket..... $15.91
I love running into Big Lots and seeing what they have. I found Gerber Beef/Carrotts and Pears/Chicken baby food for $.25 each. I couldn't pass them up so I bought 12. I found a Playtex sippy cup for $2 and then a Baby Einstein meal time gift set for $6. Joel found Anger Managment for $3, not bad for a DVD. The Zebra Cakes are for Joel's lunches, he loves them.
Too bad Big Lots doesn't take coupons
All in all I think I did pretty well on todays shopping trip. Not a bad total for everything I got. 72 items for $11.90!



No comments: