Sunday, June 15, 2008

Before And After

We all know that life can get a little CRAZY, right? I have come to realize that with work, cooking, shopping, laundry, staying organized, and trying to stay sane, Joel and I's bedroom has turned into the ultimate dumping ground. Left over shopping items and bags, unfolded clean clothes out of the dryer, dirty clothes that have never made it to the hamper, the messy diaper bag, and toys that just do not have home all end up on our floor or even worse, our BED. My Mom had a friend coming from California so it became the perfect opportunity for me to start cleaning.
Before

View from the door way
From the closetFrom the closet
My Desk. I was trying to finish a scrap page, didn't really get too far.
With a few hours behind me, many paper towels and cleaner later, and a lot of elbow grease this is what our room really looks like! I have come to enjoy a clean room.
After

You can actually see the CARPET!

View from the closet
From the bathroom door. Don't you love Joel watching BIG DADDY on the TV?!


Finally the view from the entry door. I can't believe it can actually be this clean!!! Yay for US!
































No comments: