Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yay Me!!!

I went to Kroger today and stocked up on their buy 10 deals. I did great, well atleast that is what I think! I bought 62 items totaling $174 and I only paid $39. That includes Pull-ups, gatorade, cat litter, and strawberries that I did not have coupons for. It would of been less, but I forgot that I had an $8 gift card from a return. I am still very excited on my success! Yay me!!! Also in the last Sunday paper there were $2 got 2b coupons, plus on the actual got2b products there are $2 coupons. So on one product you can save $4. They are $4.64 at Target, so with all my coupons they only came out to $.64 each! I only buy 2 papers so I only have 4 coupons, but that bought me what they had. That makes me very happy!!! They also work wonderful to add shine and volume to your hair.



5 comments:

Delaine Broderick said...

YAY you is right! way to go. You did very well and should be very proud of yourself! Way to find the hair product deal as well! Be careful you may become one of us! You have now stepped over to the dark side........

By the way totally didn't know you had a blog until today! Very cute

Delaine Broderick said...

Oh i forgot to ask how your mom feels about all that poor man items! HE HE

The Gibbons said...

I love your blog. Your family picture at the top is super cute! Thanks for the tip on the Target got2b stuff. Love it...

Teresa said...

Wow!! You guys are all amazing with this coupon shopping. And, you are all crazy (in a good way, except for Delaine, she smells weird...I suppose I should tease her on her blog and not yours!).

Anyway, fun to see your blog and your cute little family! Your baby is such a doll...

Unknown said...

I have never known anyone who took pictures of their groceries...it's a riot! love the blog!