Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Best I Have Ever Done

Today was the best I have ever done!!! Joel and I went to CVS today and this is what we walked out with. 42 items! We had a few hitches, especially with the Aveeno deal. I bought the $25 worth and then it would not give me my EB so I had to return it all. I guess I will try again this week, the only bummer is I lost my coupons because the transaction was already processed! Thats alright I guess! I do have more, I was just planning on saving a few. Another hitch was at the end when I was paying, the customer terminal would not let me pay. Yes that is right, it would not take any form of payment. We figured it out and I payed at a different register.
It turned out alright considering what all I got. Because I did one of my Aveeno returns last I got a $15 giftcard for next time. That would of taken my total even lower if I had done it before. Are you ready for my grand total without the giftcard............... $25.64! If you minus the $15 GC it's $10.64. Plus I recieved $10EB for next time. I did wonderful! So everyone go out tomorrow and stock up on some great baby items. They were pretty much FREE or $.61 each. It depends on how you look at it!

I would like to extend my deepest apologies to Delaine. I always thought you were a little nutty for doing the coupon thing. I am very Sorry!!! Now that I know, I wouldn't want you any other way than NUTTY!!

1 comment:

Delaine Broderick said...

Thanks for the apology. It's fun being nutty! I told my mom you started doing this and she giggled and said "so now she is one of us!" She thought it was pretty funny since you always said you were to lazy to this!
By the way you are doing great!