Sunday, August 24, 2008

Abbey's 1st Birthday Party

August 16th was Abbey's first birthday party. Can you believe that my baby is alreay one? We had a Luau Party for her with hawaiian burgers, fruited hawaiian salad, and Flip Flop shaped birthday cakes. It was so much fun!
I have to give a special Thanks to Aunt Kelsey for flying all the way from California to share in Abbey's special day! We love you!
Here she is hitting her Palm Tree shaped Pinata
Abbey LOVES water. She jumped in her pool before we could suit her up

All wet with her Luau dress on from Hawaii
Flip Flop shaped birthday cake! They were so darn cute! I just love how they turned out!
Abbey making her birthday wish
My Girl knows just how to do it. She jumped right in the cake with no hesitation.

The final result~ All messy! Her brand new high-chair from Grandpa and Grandma Dimas had to have its first washing within hours!
We had a great day and I am so proud of my little girl. She is walking (running), talking, and playing so well and we could not LOVE her more!
Happy Birthday Muffin~ Love Mommy
Happy Birthday Pretty Pretty Princess~ Love Daddy

4 comments:

debily said...

OMG...so cute!! I love the way the cakes turned out! Did you make those? They looked awesome!

Happy birthday Abbey!!

Joel, Torrey and Abbey said...

No, I didn't make the cakes. Market Street did! I am soo not that talented!

J D C and N said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Abbey! It's crazy that she's already one. I love how she's so fascinated with dirt! haha Let's just say Noah loves to eat it. :) When we went to the beach he would literally put handfuls of sand in his mouth and eat it. yuck! Glad you guys had so much fun in CA too...don't you miss that great weather?

4sweetboys1princess said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Her birthday party looks like it was awesome. What cute cakes!